Hultec South Africa Rieber Integrated Pipe Seal
Rieber the best pipe seal in the world with ultimate reliability
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
Modern, integrated pipe sealing systems guaranteeing no leaks of precious water resources are essential and allow for the most efficient use of energy. The Rieber seal, fixed in the pipe socket, has already established a reputation as the most reliable jointing system for PVC pipes, both pressure and non-pressure.
ADVANTAGES FOR THE PIPE MANUFACTURER
- Improved quality of pipe-end sockets.
- Simplified production – the socket is formed automatically over the seal, making the seal an integral (locked-in) part of the joint.
- Improved productivity.
- Partnership with the most successful and advanced seal company in the world.
RIEBER JOINT – MANUFACTURING ADVANTAGE
BENEFITS FOR THE CONTRACTOR
- Improved quality of installations.
- Pre-compression of seal in the ring groove prevents contamination of sealing surfaces, especially in sandy areas.
- Low assembly forces.
- Fool-proof sealing system, user friendly, suitable for unskilled installers.
- More forgiving with respect to pipe ovality and pipes cut in the field (chamfer).
- Better installation rates (m/day).
- On time commissioning of pipe lines.
INTEGRAL PIPE-END JOINTS – THE RIEBER SEALING SYSTEM
BENEFITS FOR THE END USER
- On-time performance.
- Superior pipe joint and ease of installation means on-time testing and commissioning of pipe lines.
- Eliminates leaks – no water loss.
- More efficient use of energy.
LONG TERM PERFORMANCE
- Ultimate reliability of sealing performance long-term.
- Self-sealing regardless of pressure, better vacuum performance.
- Means high resistance to infiltration or exfiltration.
- Provides pipelines of greater value.
- Confidence in having the best, most reliable sealing system in the world.
MATERIALS AND STANDARDS:
Seals made from SBR and EPDM rubber comply with the following standards: SANS EN 681-1 / SANS 966 Parts 1 & 2 / SANS 791 / SANS 1601
50mm – 1200mm